1. About: The trading name Stay K Skateboarding (herein "Supplier" "We") is registered under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and is wholly owned by Christos Yiannaki based in Nicosia, Cyprus. Feel free to contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +35796885835 or by the Website's live chat found on the bottom right corner.
3. Prices: All prices on the shop page of the Website are in Euros and include VAT. Price for shipping is calculated on checkout. Prices may change at any time without notice.
4. Product description: We shall perform our obligation to deliver products of quality, that meet their description as presented on the Website and that are not faulty. You shall consider that just the main characteristics of each product are presented and we recommend that you contact us if you have any questions. An unhappy Customer can practice the right to return a product before using it.
5. Availability: We try our best to update and fix the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the Website will be updated at the time a Customer places an order. If your ordered item is out of stock, we will inform you as soon as possible. We may offer you a similar alternative which you can refuse.
6. Payment: The Customer has the choice to pay via credit card, Paypal or cash on delivery. We accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Maestrouk, Discover, American Express.
7. Order: You shall follow all the steps described on the Website as needed to purchase a product. When placing an order, the Customer shall provide personal data, delivery and payment information and is responsible to check that all details provided are correct. If a mistake in these information is noticed, the Customer shall contact us before the order is dispatched, otherwise the Customer is liable for any additional charges and procedures caused by this mistake. If payment information is provided by the Customer and fails to process, the order may be cancelled automatically. You will be notified when the order is placed.
8. Delivery: We aim for same day dispatch on all orders received before 2 pm on weekdays. Orders received over the weekend or on national holidays will be shipped the following weekday. Orders within Cyprus deliver within 48 hours. Shipping cost is calculated upon ordering on checkout. If for any reason we are unable to deliver on the time indicated upon checkout, we will notify you and set an updated time of delivery.
When an order is ready for pickup, the Customer is notified by the delivery service. If the Customer fails to collect an order within 7 days of the arrival, the order is returned to the Supplier. The Supplier shall not be held liable for any additional charges or procedures caused by such failure.
Upon delivery please check that all items have not been damaged in transit before you sign for them. If any damage is visible, please ensure you sign as "damaged" and it is your right to ask that they are returned. If the products are damaged in transit and not signed for as such, the Supplier cannot accept any liability and the item will not be replaced or reimbursed.
9. International orders: If you are outside of Cyprus and you wish to purchase a product from our Website, we recommend that you contact us beforehand by email and provide an address for delivery. We will then respond with shipping calculation and instructions for your purchase.
10. Cancellation: As consumer you have the right to cancel or modify an order. If you wish to do so, please contact us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com; fill in the cancellation form and include it in the email. We will respond with all needed information. If the order is dispatched before we are contacted, it will be treated as a return.
As consumer you have the right to return an item purchased from our Website and exchange it if applicable. You have to do so within 14 days of the purchase. Fill in and include the return form in the parcel. Note that we will not accept any returns if the item:
-is not in original packaging and with original labels
-is not in condition as purchased
-have been washed
-is scented with aftershave, perfume or deodorant
It is the Customer's responsibility to arrange carriage to return products. You may use a courier of your choice. We will contact you as soon as we receive your items back. Please allow up to 14 days after agreement for refund or exchange. For possible refund the Customer shall provide all necessary bank details. Refund does not include any payment for delivery.
11. Title: Ownership of the products are passed to the Customer when full payment is received by the Supplier. The products are at the Customer’s risk when dispatched.
12. Force Majeure: The Supplier will not be liable for failure or delay to perform its obligations, if such failure or delay is caused by events outside of the Supplier ’s reasonable control. The term "Force Majeure" includes but not limited to natural disasters, breakdown of machinery, strikes, riots, revolts, hostilities, war, crime, regulations of any government, inability to use any transport or telecommunication. The Supplier shall be suspended or extend time to wholly or partially perform its obligations as long as such event continues.
Use Of Website
2. Personal Data: By using the Website, there are specific services and functions that require the collection and process of your personal information. Such services and functions include commenting, mailing, signing up, submitting to newsletter and placing an order. The Supplier may collect and process Customer's information like name, email, phone number, address to perform obligations on Customer's concern and to optimize the Website. If at any time you wish to have such personal data erased, altered or made known to you, it is your right and you shall so request.
3. Privacy: The Supplier shall not pass personal data collected through the Website to third parties without the user's prior concern. However, it shall be to the Customer's concern that personal data are passed to third parties only for the purposes of delivery or safe payment for a product.
6. Availability: Use of the Website may be interrupted due to technical reasons, maintenance or defects. The Supplier cannot guarantee that all information and functions provided on the Website will be accurate at the time a visitor browses or uses the Website. The Supplier shall not be held liable for any loss due to interruption or malfunction relating to the Website, nor for any inaccurate material.
7. Intellectual Property Rights: All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, videos, designs or any document on the Website are intellectual property of their owners. Any representation, reproduction, distribution, modification, transcription, whether partial or complete, is strictly prohibited by law without the owner's prior express authorization. It may be allowed for information purposes only and for private use, to share such content.